Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hillsong United and Ashley's Birthday



This past week my sister and I got to go see Hillsong United in Tulsa! Ashley loves Hillsong, however, honestly I had not listened to them very much before. Anyways, when I heard they were coming to Tulsa I thought that would be a great birthday present for the best sister ever. And she agreed!

At the concert!



We has SOOOO much fun! Needles to say, I walked away a total, sold out, t-shirt buying fan. They put on an amazing show, but even better, they gave an amazing ministry. We left feeling so pumped up for whatever is ahead.

In my Hillsong united shirt. The Aftermath, check it out.



After the show. A super nice lady offered to take our picture for us in front of the pretty lit up trees. *Side note, I love Christmas lights and the rest of the World should be a little more like Tulsa Oklahoma and embrace the year round beauty of the colored lights. Just saying.....



After we met some friends at Cheesecake Factory. YUM. May I totally recommend the fresh banana cheesecake. It is incredible! Now I know the chances of our little town ever getting a Cheesecake factory are pretty much nonexistent. BUT, if only we would even get a chick-fil-a, I would totally settle for a banana pudding shake....



So, happy birthday Ashley!!! Thanks for letting me share on your birthday present. (I guess again, since last year we went and saw Wicked....) Next up: David Crowder Band!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment